Daily Check-in: Friday, September 3rd

Good morning, Blendies! Anyone else rejoicing because it’s Fri-yay?! It has been quite the week, and I am looking forward to sleeping in and having no obligations tomorrow! Although I really do enjoy each day, and try not to live for the weekends, some weeks are tougher than others. Our other sweet and sassy little hamster, Topaz, is bleeding again, and not doing too well. 😔 (sigh) It’s just tough.

But there’s lots to feel good about too! And those endorphins from working out and being active always boost the mood! So how are you getting your endorphins today? It’s a busy day here, but I’m going to try to squeeze in Kayla’s new knee-friendly lower body workout!

And the right foods can make us feel good, as well! Whether it’s nourishing, nostalgic, or a meal where you connect with others (or all of the above!), all foods can fit! So what are you eating today? I’m not sure yet. But we’ll get fed!

And, as always, feel free to share “life stuff” as well. Obviously there is more to all of us than workouts and food! Although how fun would it be if your job was to workout and eat? 🤔😄

Thanks for checking in with me. Your stuck with me over the weekend too, so I’ll see ya tomorrow!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited