Workouts Through Grief - Thank You!

To the whole FB team, may I say thank you?

You are one of the things that kept me mentally and emotionally grounded through the sickness and death of my mom. We all carry grief differently; for me it included being physically weaker, mentally spacey, easily lightheaded - all things that affect working out :D I found I had to be super gentle with myself.

Thank you for meeting us where we are, teaching us how to scale our workouts, and making them so flexible. The two-week challenges "Reach," "You Choose," "Short & Sweet," and "Beginner" were so helpful. They were all I could handle at the time, physically and mentally. You were something normal when I had no schedule and everything was day-to-day with caring for mom, camping out at the hospital, hospice coming to the house, the funeral, and after. The boost we all get from working out meant so much more to me going through grief. Having all the workouts laid out ahead of time was so helpful. I didn't have the mental ability to know what to do next, and you were there to help with that.

Along with the Lord and family & friends, you guys have been a rock for me. Thank you. There were one or two workouts I started pretty emotional, but you guys were there with a smile on your face, so chill and personable, laughing and making jokes. One was with Daniel and Kelli together. I can't describe how much it helped, and I was smiling and laughing with you by the end. Thank you.

Today I did my first HIIT workout in two months. Thank you for getting me here! Next goal: one of Tasha's workouts. Send help.