Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 2nd

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I hope you're well!

And I hope if you're in the path of any of this extreme weather that's been occurring that you are staying safe. Please know that you are in our thoughts. Take care, and stay safe, my friends.

And I also want to let you know that you'll be checking in with the fabulous and wonderful Coby tomorrow and over the weekend! You lucky ducks! Thank you so much Coby for taking over for me, you're the best ❤️

Ok, so let's talk a bit about today, shall we?

What's going on today, Blendfriends? Workout? Rest? Fun food? Everyday stuff?

I'm still resting, and not sure when I'll get to workouts again. And that's ok. Food stuff has been a bit difficult as I'm very stressed, and everyday life stuff definitely falls in the high stress dept as well. I'm just hoping to get through it all soon.

Oh, and finally: another sunflower pic! These were another set of 'happy accident' sunflowers that grew on their own. I just love them.

Ok, that's enough from me today!

I hope you all have a great day, a great weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blendfriends!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited