Posted in: FB Team / FB Plus News

New FB Plus Challenge: 2 Week FB30 (Workouts for Busy People!)

Good morning FB Family!

How is everyone today?

We've just published a brand new FB Plus Challenge!

NEW: 2 Week FB30 Challenge

FB30 workouts are right around 30 minutes a day, including warm up and cool down. That's everything you need for a smart workout, in 1/48th of your day. All you need is dumbbells though you can still get in a great workout with just your bodyweight.

FB Plus now has 42 weeks of unique guided workout challenges! View all 21 FB Plus Challenges

While the workouts are on the shorter side, they pack a serious punch, though low impact or intermediate options are shown throughout the videos. This challenge is a carefully crafted combination of strength training and high intensity interval training (HIIT), and you'll be doing a unique workout video, every single day - including 10 workouts exclusive to FB Plus.

What to Expect: Week One focuses on intense total body strength workouts with highly active cardio recovery days, while Week Two utilizes upper and lower body strength splits and a challenging HIIT workout.

Your Trainers: Kelli, Daniel, Tasha, Kayla

I structured this one slightly differently than I usually build FB30 programs, and I'm really excited to try this one out myself (planning on starting this 9/10!).

I'm going to share my August workout calendar in the comments below. I had a lot of really great workout days, a lot of really great active rest days, and even some great totally inactive rest days! For the month of September, I would like to hit 4 workout completes a week, keeping up with my focus on strength, with a pinch of both HIIT & Pilates.

I'll be filming later this week and again next week, so this is a great time to let me know what you would like to see next!

Have a good day,

Kelli