Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 36-Min Total Body Strength and Cardio Kettlebell Circuit

Good morning FB Family!

I hope everyone is having an amazing week so far. In my neck of the woods, we are all crossing our fingers for an early fall and fantasizing about chilly temperatures. I love summer, but I’ll be honest – I’m ready to take a break from running in the high humidity with my allergies going crazy! I’m also ready for another new workout release and I know you are, too:

Three Round Total Body Strength and Cardio Kettlebell Circuit

The challenge of this seven-exercise, three-round kettlebell circuit is improving your performance and form during every subsequent round. With minimal rest in between the exercises (10 seconds) and a relatively long work interval (45 seconds), your heartrate will remain elevated and continuously challenged by the combination of quick, power-driven movement patterns and strength moves. If you so desire, you can increase the workout difficulty level and tackle this workout complex style - commit to one weight for the entire duration of the circuit!

Please make sure to review the write-up for:

• kettlebell training benefits
  • a few notes on form
  • alternative options for some of the exercises
  • how to complete the workout with dumbbells

If you have some extra time, I recommend pairing this workout with Kelli’s 30-minute Relaxing Total Body Stretch routine. Working with kettlebells always challenges me in a different way than dumbbells so I like to add in some extra stretching post-workout (or even the day after).

As always, I’m gleefully planning future workouts for you. I hope you enjoy this one! I only coerce you into a deal to do push-ups on your toes once (I think).

We’ll chat through your screen.

-Tasha