Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 1st

Hello and Happy September, Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I hope you're well!

I'm doing ok today, which is about all I can ask for. Workouts and things are still kinda on pause, but that's ok too.

How about for you guys? What do you have planned for today? Beings it's the first of the month, do you create new goals (fitness or otherwise) for the new month? Or is it just another day for you?

And how about in the food dept? Anything new and exciting going on there? Or is it all about comfort and routine for you?

Finally, it's picture time! With yet again more sunflowers! These are some of the red ones that I've already shown you once before, but I just love them so much that I'll show you again. When they first open, they are almost completely black, then they sort of fade to a crimson color. It's just one of the coolest things ever.

Anywho, that's enough rambling from me today!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in!

Take care, Blendfriends!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited