HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group September 1

Helloooooooo!!

How is everyone doing today!? 😊 First day of September! Can't you even believe this!? 😱

Thought of the day!

"But what is grief, if not love persevering?" -From Wandavision

I wanted to share and dedicate this quote to Lara, and to anyone who has suffered a loss of someone dear πŸ’œ Grief is a very hard and strong emotion and I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. However, grief is also the love you had for that person living on! I am sending healing and positive energies to anyone who is struggling with loss. Remember that the grief you are feeling is the love you have for that person persevering! Also, remember we are here for you!

Today, I am going to do the recovery day of FB Reach and I will be adding one of the newest total body stretching routines with Kelli too! πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Besides that, maybe a walk!

By the way, I was going to get the second dose of the covid vaccine yesterday but it was delayed! There are not enough doses so I would have to wait. Fortunately, I was vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine, and it seems like the second dose can be delayed for up to 3 months because the effectiveness persists for that time 🀞🏼 Hopefully, I can get my second shot within this time then!

Anyway, too much about me already! What about you!? Are you working out or resting!? Any other plans for the day!? πŸ™‚ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, I hope that September will be a good month for all of you! ☺️

Happy day!