Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a mass building lower body strength workout with Daniel and my legs were feeling it halfway through the workout, but I think the workout was a lot harder than it said it was. It was rated 3 out of 5 and I think it was more of a 4 out of 5 instead, because I think it was that much harder than it seemed and I suppose that workouts are like that sometimes.

But other than that I got the alpaca pen cleaned and taken care of as well of taking care of the animals before I was ready to go to school gain. I didn't have enough time to do the piano this time but I may be able to do it tomorrow if I have time to do the piano before I leave to go to school. We had a lot to do in class today but I manged to get everything done in all of my classes and I think the one that was the most fun today was Culinary class.

We are finally going to start cooking different meals in the class everyday and I like that a lot, because after we are done with cooking or making the meal we get to eat it or try it after the fact. In order to see if we did a good job on it or, if we need to change something on it the next time we go to make it. My group is doing good so far with making the meals that we have made in class so far but the meals are going to be getting harder to make.