Perspiration Pals -31 August, 2021

Hey all P Pals,

How have you been? The weather here seems pleasant but evenings are getting chilly.

While tomorrow is the official start to my new job, I have been going to school for a few hours since Monday to get things set up. It is slightly intimidating to not have any friends around here. And personally not being able to be your kind of weird isn't all that nice. That said, I like my new office space and got excited like a kid.

A lil recap of hosting: This Friday we are seeking a volunteer to cover for Adrienne, while she is away. I believe (if I understood well) that she will be back to hosting next week. We are also actively seeking volunteers for Saturday hosting. Now, if we don't find one, as per discussions in threads, I gathered that there may, for a while, be only one thread for the weekend -on Sundays. I take this as an opportunity to invite/encourage Blenders, either new or occasional or lurkers to P Pals, to give it a shot. We would love to welcome new 'faces'. Just drop a message as a reply to this check in. Please remember, it can always be the way you like it to be, and there is not set format, also it can always be just for one day. No binding.

A shout out to a few P Pals from whom we haven't heard lately: CK, I hope all is well at your end. Clare, we miss you here. Magda, ca va? Erica, Ashely..

Also keeping in thoughts those Blenders facing either environmental or man-made undesirable and tough situations.

Workouts: I have technically not started working out yet. Currently trying to get back into the groove of going to work everyday -after over 1.5 yrs of work from home. My brother said my physical condition wasn't good, neither my form when lifting. He gave me a few targets to meet :) He also liked FB and suggested I start slowly with a program here to get back in the game.

Lil fur baby is (almost) back to her normal self. Although I really really need to introduce/expose her to more stimulus from outside, else she would end up a scared lil kitty -which I don't want. She's been sleeping on my neck/face (yes, face), chest and shoulder at 3 am, of course purring loudly! Will post a pic of hers in the comments.

That's it from me. This has become a long thread, sorry. Please let us know about your day and activities. We welcome everyone in these daily threads.

ETA: Thank you for your kind and supportive messages during my move. Sorry I couldn't reply to any, but reading them made me happy :)

Edited