Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a very intense cardio kick-boxing and upper body strength workout with Daniel and my arms were tired by the end of the workout. In fact my arms felt like jello by the end of it and I could tell that my arms were not happy with me at all, but I still had to do the piano and have my breakfast before I was ready to go to school.

Which by the way school started 2 hours late because of all the bad smoke so instead of being in school for 7 hours, I was only in school for 5 hours instead. So I didn't get to spent as much time in the classroom like I normally do, and I just now heard that school will starting 2 hours later again. I don't know when school will start up at the normal time that school is suppose to start up at, it may not at all if the smoke is going to affect the school schedule.

I guess I will just have to wait and see when school will start back up at the normal bell schedule that it normally starts at, but until then I will just keep all of you updated about how things are going on at school for me. Until then I will talk to all of you tomorrow!