Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout: 29-Min Quick Lower Body-Focused Bodyweight HIIT Circuits

Good morning FB Family!

I’ve been plotting, scheming, and creating so much new content for you. And I LOVE it! Brainstorming with the FB community about upcoming workouts is truly helpful and I appreciate our collaborative effort in figuring out what’s next on my filming schedule. We have another new workout for you! Get excited – this one is my second free workout:

Quick Lower Body-Focused Bodyweight HIIT Circuits

This fast-paced high intensity interval training (HIIT) workout will challenge you to be in control of your breath while being out of breath. The two-to-one work-to-rest ratio ensures that you never fully catch your breath or recover during the rest intervals. Your goal is breathlessness during each working interval so you will ultimately become comfortable with feeling (safely) uncomfortable! The exercises are predominantly lower body focused combination moves - slow your cadence until you have mastered proper form or feel free to commit to one portion of the move. There is a short finisher round at the end of the workout and there could also be burpees sprinkled somewhere in the workout. Maybe there aren’t any. Honestly, there are burpees.

Have fun with this workout! Take your breaks when necessary and put forth an effort that matches your mental and physical readiness of the day you decide to tackle this workout. If you’re looking for an additional challenge, add Kelli’s 10 Minute Lower Body Strength Workout: Butt and Thigh Burnout to the end of this workout. And remember, yelling at me on your screen is totally normal. If I answer you that might not be so normal.

Enjoy!

-Tasha

P.S. I am loving reading all your comments on my workouts! They crack me up to no end.