Perspiration Pals August 30th

Hello P Pals! It's the last Monday of August, I hope you're pleased with the month's calendar 💪😁. Mine's got a few extra rest days, which is cool, I think I needed them!

Today's meme is to share a recent NSV -- I opened a jar on the first try! Have you have any recent triumphs, big or small? Or, alternately, opened any interesting jars? Mine was a jar of salsa for my quesadillas... I hope to work my way up to opening spaghetti sauce on the first try.

Workout today will be free-style, will let you know at some point what it was, but I'm thinking upper-body, which I can do after work. Suggestions welcome. Food is a bit more settled, I've been wanting to make pizza🍕 and I think tonight's the night, unless I decide to be sensible and make something that will produce lunches.

Two quick reminders: everyone is welcome to read or to post, so we look forward to seeing you around. Also, I'll be at work today, so any replies from *me* will come quite late, but I feel very confident leaving the thread in the hands of expert conversationalists 😁

So, that's it for me, over to you, Pals!