HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 30

Hello Blender friends, and welcome to the last Monday of August. This will be my last "normal" week before I head into an unusual month -- some vacation, some work, and some tele-work from afar as I will be travelling to visit my mother. I think I can still start the thread on Mondays, but as has been normal for me lately, I'll reply when I get a chance, and that may be late in the day. Even so, I'm always happy to see everyone's check-in, and today's quote is, once again, for our little group: "It's such a happiness when good people get together." (Jane Austen) I'm happy to be opening the thread -- and the week -- for some good people to get together 😀

Will be freestyling my workouts for a bit, planning to do upper-body today after work, so if you have any particular favorites I'd love suggestions. Supper tonight is a toss-up. Will it be prudent, a spicy lentil soup or a kale & chicken salad that makes leftovers for delicious lunches? Will be a that sourdough pizza I've been craving? Feel free to vote 😜