Perspiration Pals 29 August 21 πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺ

Hello Ppals!

I hope you are doing well on this last hot sticky Sunday in August!

Are you installing muscles today or are you resting which is also an important part of the instillation process?

I installed some upper body muscles yesterday and this morning I went on the Honda Walk (yesterday's walk has now been named for the coffee shop we go to afterward) and will install lower body muscles later today.

I am going to make a silly analogy: I like upper body strength workouts since they are usually a slow and methodical practice. I usually do them slow and methodically to make sure I doing them correctly and don't injure myself. Also as K and D tells us we want to work through the whole range of motion. It reminds me of cell culture experiments since you have to do them slowly and methodically otherwise you can contaminate the cells and ruin your experiments. I find both these activities oddly relaxing and boring at the same timeπŸ€”

So do you have any activities or exercises that are relaxing and boring at the same time? What do you do to get yourself through the boring part? When I was doing cell culture my mind would wonder off to thinking of how I could explain the results or design the next experiments-or why are we doing this experiment this way wouldn't another way that just popped into my head be better. When exercising I sometimes start thinking of how can I put what I have in the kitchen together to make a nice meal to eat after FB tells me workout complete!

Now over to you! Tell us what muscles you are installing today or are you in the rest phase of the instillation process? Do you find exercise to be relaxing or boring or both?

PS We welcome all blenders to chat with Ppals. If you would like be a silent blender that is fine too!πŸ€—

Edited