Workout Complete + School Day

First of all I want to tell all of you about my amazing week at school. I am learning new line dances in my dance class, in Stu. Leadership we were talking and planning for the spirit week next week and the rally before the football game. In my history class we were learning so many things that we would be doing three different things in class at the same time sometimes other times it would be different.

So even though school is off to a rough start for me I've been trying my best to make it through it while still having fun at school everyday with all of my friends. I don't let anything else try and effect or ruin my day so that way I still have a fun day and will have lots to talk about with my parents. But I don't like it that I can't really ride the bus at the moment because the route won't allow my bus to come to my bus stop, so for now my mom will be driving me to school everyday until my bus route is able to pick me up at my bus stop.

Moving on I completed my workouts for yesterday and for today. The workout that I had for yesterday was a lower body Pilates and the workout for today was a upper body strength workout. The one from yesterday was with Kellie and the one for today was with both Kellie and Daniel, and the challenge I'm doing is the FB you choose challenge. This is my first time doing this challenge but a lot of other people have done this workout and say that it's lots of fun and, that it allows you to pick between different workouts each day.