Perspiration Pals - 28 August 2021 🌞🤗🧘‍♀️

Hello P Pals, I hope everyone is well.

I didn't notice any volunteers to start the thread when I mentioned hosting a couple of days ago, so I guess you're stuck with me for today. Going forward, is there anyone willing & happy to take over Saturday's thread please? I'm OK to step in every now & then but I'm afraid I dont feel able to commit to doing it each week. Thank you in advance 🙏😊

Just a quick check-in today. I'm at my mum's & I have a fair few errands to run, one of which is taking Jake to The Pooch Lounge - yes, that's the name of the groomers...it has leather (or pleather) sofas for the dogs to chill out on & a little play area whilst they wait their turn for a haircut - I swear he is pampered a lot more than I am! I colour my own hair & I cut & paint my own nails - occasionally I'll go to the salon for a haircut, but not very often!

I'm thrilled that it's a 3 day weekend for me, Monday is a Bank Holiday, yay! I'm definitely ready for it, this week has been such a drag!

I re-scheduled today's workout as it's not easy working out at my mum's, but I'll be doing plenty of walking with Jake & lots of running around (well, not actual running). Otherwise, I'm going to take that doggy's advice & get some stretching & relaxation in at some point. I have to say, this little chap does a better cobra pose than I do!

Anyway, that'll be all from me, it's over to you P Pals, tell us about your day.

Have a safe & happy weekend, everyone! 😊

We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care x