My only real workout this week

Good morning lovely people!

I skipped my workouts almost all week long. There were lots of reasons, some valid and I also just wasn’t really feeling it, mood wise 🤷🏼‍♀️ That happens sometimes, too.

This morning I did that last 30 minute lower body strength & cardio workout I shared (the one with the surprise burnout). It was a great way to break that pattern I had going on.

It’s not bad, unhealthy, or unusual to take breaks from working out, or structured workouts. Sometimes that rest is keeps me enjoying & feeling excited about my workouts, in fact.

But, I feel so much better after a workout - it’s amazing the shift that a little activity can create! So next week, my goal is to fit in at least 3 morning workouts. I can do it 🙂

Do you take breaks in your workout routine? Planned, or naturally, as your motivation fluctuates? How long do your breaks usually last? Do you ever have trouble breaking them, getting back into exercise? Or, do you struggle to implement breaks (I know some people still struggle with guilt when it comes to rest)? PS If you need to hear it one more time; we all need, deserve, and benefit from rest.

I’m excited about next week, we’ll have all kinds of great new content coming your way. Take care FB Family, have a great weekend!

Kelli