HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group August 27

Helloooooooooo!!

How is this lovely supportive community doing today!? πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» Last friday of the month! Can't believe this is another month that we are almost leaving behind!

Remember that we are here for anyone who is struggling or having a hard time and that everyone is always welcome here! πŸ€—

Thought of the day!

"You can discover more about a person inΒ an hour or play than in a year of conversation" -Plato

Yesterday, we went to kind of a role game where we were the detectives investigating a crime! This quote was given to us as part of the kit to resolve the murder! 😬 I liked and I wanted to share it! Specially because I find it very truthful! I am very competitive so you'll probably learn a lot about me in ah hour of play! πŸ˜… Also, I feel that you can have a conversation about anything with anyone but, at least in my case, I usually play games with close ones!

By the way, our group won! Each of us won a ticket for the next time we go to another escape room! πŸ‘πŸΌ So, that is great!

To the rest of the day! For me, it is day 2 of Reach and I am adding the last cardio and core workout with Tasha! πŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈ Besides that, maybe a walk!

What about you!? Are you working out or resting today!? Any other plans for the day or for the weekend!? 😊 Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, to remind anyone who needs to hear this, we are here for you!

Happy day!