Daily Check-in: Friday, August 27th

Hello Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today?

I hope you're well! And I hope you're looking forward to the weekend, and our wonderful weekend guest hosting duo of Anne and Jacqueline! Thank you both so much for hosting, and can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

But before we get to that, what about today, Blenders? What's in store for your Friday (or Saturday for some of our Southern Hemisphere friends)?

I'm just hoping for a normal, boring day today. That's all I really want and need. No workouts are included in that though. I still gotta rest.

Other than that, I'm just glad it's almost the weekend!

I've also got a pic today for you today, it's nothing major; just one of the blanket flowers that's growing in my wildflower/pollinator patch. I think they're kinda cool looking.

Anywho, I think that's about all I got for today.

I hope you all have a great day and a great weekend; and thanks so much for checking in!

Take care, stay safe, and stay healthy, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited