Perspiration Pals - 8/27/21 🐼

Welcome back to the Perspiration Pals thread for your Friday edition. So who among you will actually be perspiring today? If you are, I hope it's because of an awesome workout and not heat or stress, though I know there's a lot of both going around. I'm anxious just thinking about the workday, since we're very short staffed and I have a long day ahead of me. But there's light at the end of the tunnel in the form of the weekend.

I'm sure you're all sick of me repeating myself, but yup, I did Pilates again today. It was an abs and arms workout and I added a wrist stretching video with Kelli since I've been feeling all these tabletop and plank positions putting some stress on that area.

Oh, I'm afraid I won't be able to host next Friday since we will be camping for the long weekend. So please let us know if you could step in.

Not sure what's on the menu. I'm having a date night with my husband after work so we'll grab a quick bite to eat and head to the movies.

I'm off to walk Remy. Let us know below what you're up to today and remember all are welcome here!

Edited