Daily Check-in: Thursday, August 26th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today?

I hope you're well!

I am very, very, very tired today. We had a middle-of-the-night ER trip last night; and I'm beat. Everything seems to be ok now, but its no less stressful. So, it's gonna be a day where I have to slow down a bit.

What about you, Blendfriends? What's going on in your corner of the world? How are your workouts treatin' ya? How's life in general? What's on your menu for today?

Please share any and all things you wish! It's always great to hear from you!

And a quick note about weekend guest hosting: I believe we have Jacqueline and Anne scheduled to host this weekend, and then not sure after that? Correct me if I'm wrong about that though! And if you are interested in hosting a weekend, please don't hesitate to throw your hat in the ring! We'd love t o hear from you!

Well, that's all for me today!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks for checking in!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***