Life, work and finally vacation!

Hey all, long time no see!

I apologise in advance for any typos in this post, Im pretty tired but happy to share with you guys.

Last time I posted I was at the second week of Abs challenge. Unfortunately I did not finish it, as I had to sacrifice every bit of my time to my work. This really is a tough summer. This resulted in not exercising for over 2 weeks.

Now I am on vacation (10 days total, 3 days at the ranch) at a lovely ranch, with both native and exotic animals (a lot of them saved from inhumane conditions like a circus or unwanted pets), and I had quite an active day behind me. First we went to see one castle ruins on the way here, which was a 2,5 hour hike, and then ca 2,5-3,5 h stroll around the ranch overall. There are some pictures in the comments. :) I also did a 30 minute stretching routine with Kelli, and it felt nice.

Another hike is planned for tomorrow, for the whole day, mainky through a valley and ending up on an unknown hilltop. Im excited to go and freshen my mind even more! :)

So this is my moment of light breezy existence in a sea of work stress basically. I plan to address that next week in a therapy session.

Stay healthy and happy everyone!

Edited