Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

week 33 goal evaluation

Later post because we got back from our weekend away today. Lea, deep respect for your swimming! We went swimming as well, in the little lake, and it was SO cold.. You would have been proud of my son, he went for a swim every morning. He spent a lot of time in the water. We also went on the obstacle parcours, which was a lot of fun.

Ah, so of course, after I posted, my period started.. On the day we went bouldering and swimming. Luckily my cycle being completely off also meant that my normal day 1 cramps decided not to show and I could also climb..

The 2 pieces of fruit on 4 days was a bust, only managed 1 out of 4. I’ve ordered kiwi’s, bananas and a mango for this week, so I'm going to try that again this week. If I have some grapes later on the evening I will have day 1 done.

I took my fall training on wednesday and learned that I actually have proper falling technique. So I need to learn to just go for it.. It is definitely a fear thing, so lots of practicing, and breathing before a difficult move.

I went SUP boarding for the first time this weekend. It was lots of fun. My balance was pretty good, I was standing up on the board and paddling after about 10 minutes. Really nice workout. I can do it near my house as well so I might rent a SUP board there and see if I enjoy doing it here as well.

This week I need to get back into the regular routine since it is the last week of our holiday and work starts again next week. Going to continue the mobility program I’m doing. I will add some strength training to the program on 2 or 3 days.

Goals: 2 pieces of fruit per day - 4 days this week.

Add an UB / LB strength workout to my mobility program - 2 days this week

Edited