HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 23rd

Hello again, welcome to another Monday in good company! I'll start with a quick reminder that everyone is welcome to read and post here and on the other daily threads.

Today's thought is on the topic of friends : "A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." (Bernard Meltzer). I have to admit, it's been nice to have this place to come to for friendship and support even on days when I've felt close to cracking! And on happy days as well :-D

I hope this Monday will be a good one for you, whatever it finds you doing. For me, it was the last day of Strong!💪 That will means I've gotten a second #complete for this program, which was the first one I ever did after I discovered FB a year and a half ago. It was nice to see that, despite that long-to-heal shoulder injury, I improved in some areas, especially abs. And I've gotten to know my body better - what I can do and when I'll need extra warmup, like on the last leg day of a strength program for example. 😆

Other than that, I'll be working today, so I won't be able to reply quickly, though I will try to pop in at lunch time and after work... or after my grocery run, eek what a day. Well, hope you have a great one!