Perspiration Pals 22 August 21 πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜ΊπŸŒž

Oh Smurf! She wants to take our picture! Gather in she said Azrael is small like you she said. Smurf for your lives! Azrael is huge!

Hello Ppals! I hope you are having a Smurfy day!

It is a beautiful sunny day here. I went on the Honda walk, it is hot but not as hot and humid as it has been.

What is on your agendas?

For me I plan to do some chores around the house, relax and do a little reading. I can finally mark the YAY challenge complete Yay! I finished it Friday put it is still on my calendar due to how I have moved things around. I am on to day 3 of the reach challenge. Tomorrow I'll start FB 30 R3. It is is about time I do that one as I bought it years ago and never finished.

I am not sure what is on the menu tonight. Last night I cooked up a tasty dish of potatoes, kale, tomatoes and egg. I managed to prepare it without burning it all while watching TV.

Over to you!

La la la la la la! (accompanied by Christine on the glockenspiel)

Full disclosure: Azrael photobombed the picture!-I couldn't have planned it better (or at all for that matter, Azrael as a mind of her own)

No Smurfs or cats were hurt in the process.

PS All blenders are welcome here to chat or to be silent. Ppals loves you all.πŸ€—