Weekend Check In👻 Sunday, August 22

Hiiiiii beautiful blenders also known as Blendfriends, Blendies, Blenderbuddies, Blendos, FB Fam or FB friends....am I missing any term? We're bunch of creative people here in Check in, right? 🙂

Welcome to Sunday everyone or perhaps Monday! Doesn't really matter. What matter is, I hope you're doing OK and preferably better than OK!

My photo today shows my new friend Namak❤🐶. Even though we were together only for 3 days, I fell in love. She was, is an amazing puppy. The story: while in Iran, one day my brother asked me if I could take care of his friend's dog for a couple of days and of course I said if mom doesn't mind, I'd love to. The original owner lives in an island that the government people there started taking away or even shooting dogs!!!!(yes, that's true). So, they had to give up their puppy and have her for adoption. The person who wanted to adopt was also my brother's friend in Shiraz but they weren't ready to pick her up till later. To make the story short, Namak flew to Shiraz and we picked her up and stay with us for 3 days. I was in heaven!! Her skin looks like Baroon and she was an amazing dog. Well behaved, sweet and very smart. We became good friends and I cried so much when she had to leave😢. However, her new person friend is a very good guy and has 4 more dogs in his garden. They send a video of her and she was SO happy playing with other dogs. I miss her so much but I'm happy she got a good home to live. Sorry I got chatty here🙈

Hugs and kisses and cuddles to Namak❤🤗

Now that we're warmed up with Nanak, we have workouts and foods to attend, right? Let's get to it then.

Here it goes: I'm resting today and will be starting YAY challenge with lovely Storm tomorrow. Can't wait to get organized again and do a little more workout wise. How about you guys? Share your sweats (what?!😂) with us please💪🏋‍♀️🚴‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤽‍♀️

Oh BTW, I encouraged one of my friends last night to sign up with FB...yayyyy💪. She already added couple of videos to her calendar👍🤗

And now the delish part😋. We're gonna eat, right? Let's hear or maybe see a picture or two of you amazing dishes if you'd like to share. As some of you might know it's my hubby's kitchen today. He's making chicken kabob and Koobideh😱🤤

Ok, I'm gonna leave it to you now. Can't wait to read your Sunday stories! Thank you so much for checking in with me this weekend guys. Have a beautiful one 💛

As you know our sweet host, Kim will return tomorrow! Can't wait to see her and get some ChecKim in my system 🤗❤

Edited