Weekend Check In👻 Saturday, August 21

Hello hello beautiful Blendfriends💛

Happy weekends! How's it going? It's a Saturday morning here in sunshine state, 80°f outside and partly cloudy. I have my coffee next to me and my Baroon on my lap, feeling pretty good. Talking to you guys makes it even better🤗

So, tell me the exact state of of you situation at the moment you check in please if you'd like to. No pressure what so ever, just to have an image🙂

I have couple of colleges for you today that shows parts of my trip. I didn't go to places this time. So it's not fair to call it photos from Shiraz but fair enough for now.

The top one is mostly from our vacation garden home. The one in the reply is my mom's balcony flowers. Hope you enjoy😊😍

And now let's get to what you really waiting for, workouts and nutrition💪🍏

So what's going on in your home gym or in your kitchen? Will you please share with us!

I'll be doing Kelli's new TB stretch routine. I'm thinking to start either Yay challenge or Complete program on Monday. I haven't done Complete yet! I'm also craving to do Strong for the second time. Any suggestions?!

But a most immediate decision would be dinner. And I have no idea. I'll wait for my son to wake up and see what he wants. He's here only for 2 weeks, it's his birthday month and he LOVES food😂. So it's only fair to wait for him! But how about you guys?

I think that's all I can offer so far. I'm looking forward to reading you and thank you so much in advance for checking in with me. Have a beautiful Saturday everybody and take care💛

P.S. shouting out to our brilliant Australian Blendfriends, Jacqueline, Lynna and FTT and to our lovely Kimberlee; I hope you guys are doing well. Just missing you guys💛💛💛💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***