Perspiration Pals - 21 August 2021 - ๐ŸŒงโ˜”๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ

Hello P Pals & welcome to Saturday's thread. How are you all today? I woke up far too early for a Saturday!ย I was hoping to see some sunshine (as was forecast earlier in the week) but no, the weekend has arrived & so has the rain! If I want to venture out for a walk later, I better dig out my waterproof jacket, wellies & umbrella! Apart from that & housework, I don't have much else planned for today.

As for workouts, although I really wanted to do some strength training after finishing YAY, I decided to listen to my tired, aching body & stick with the Reach challenge that I had originally scheduled & I completed day 3 first thing this morning. I also added my own cardio EC whilst I was cleaning the kitchen. I had the radio blasting & ABBA's Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) came on & well....it's ABBA, who wouldn't sing & dance to their songs?! I was so into it, I worked up quite a sweat by the end of the song! ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜… Dancing when no-one is watching, with such abandon, feels fabulous! Now, if I was at a party or a club, (which isn't likely these days), no way would I be dancing - unless I'd consumed copious amounts of alcohol ๐Ÿคช Does anyone else enjoy a good dance around the house, whilst cleaning?

I couldn't resist sharing this meme....look at the cute, shy, little kitty in the top pic! ๐Ÿ˜ป

Anyway, moving on to my favourite topic, food. I'm making Lasagne for dinner tonight, I haven't made it for a while so๐Ÿคž I get the bechamel sauce right, hopefully I won't be sieving out any lumps! ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

How about you P Pals? Tell me about your day. Do you have an intense workout lined up, or something more restful? And what tasty morsels will you be serving up? Do share - I can always manage seconds! ๐Ÿ˜‹

I appreciate you checking in with me today, as CK wasn't able to host. CK, I do hope you're OK ๐Ÿฅฐ & all our Blendfriends going through tough times at the moment, thinking of you & sending you big hugs ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ’›

**We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.

Edited