My Workout and My Day

I completed my workout for today. It was another one of Tasha's workout's this time it was a combination of strength, cardio and core all into one workout that was 44 mins long in total, but I manged to push myself through the workout. I wasn't really that busy for today and yesterday but Tuesday I was busy so, I guess when we got everything done around the house we aren't really that busy for the next couple of days.

But I still did my morning and evening chores of taking care of the animals and doing other things that, my mom or Allen want to do that's not what I normally do around the house. Sometimes when I'm going to school almost every single day in order to get allowance at the end of the week, I will have to do something different in order to still be working around the house. So that's what it's like when I go to school 5 days a week and I'm trying everything I can to earn my weekly allowance.

So even when I'm busy at school all day I'm still busy even when I get home from school, that way I can earn my money at the end of the week for all the hard work I did around the house when I was at school.