Daily Check-in: Thursday, August 19th

Good morning/afternoon/evening, FB Fam! And hopefully a pleasant Friday Eve going on for you to start or so far.

Just going to alternate between dogs and flowers from my world, because it makes me plain happy. So for Thursday and back by pupular demand, we are, once again, getting pup-faced. This is FT Cm looking excited as usual and ready to go do whatever. He got all cleaned up for his close up. I almost didn't recognize him without dirt on his face 😂

Okay, so let's get to the check-in grind. Doing a workout? Not doing one? That's okay too! Hope you find and do something that feels good. My legs are questioning my choices from yesterday. Daniel's Doom HIIT was some serious leg murder. But I think I will let Tasha torch arms today with this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/circuit-style-upper-body-strength-with-cardio-bursts

And curious taste buds want to know what you be eating. Not sure if I'm doing sandwiches or spaghetti. Guess it will be something that starts with S apparently, even if its just something.

And being that it is Thursday, let's talk about who will be ghosting the weekend!

...Um, I actually don't know who is guest hosting🙈

Unless I just didn't pay attention and note volunteers, I don't have a specific person or duo in mind. So, who wants to be our next brilliant guest for this Saturday and Sunday? Any Saturday or Sunday really. Just let me and Kim know as we'd love to have you!

Alright, I will read you later, Blenders. Go out and shine bright like yourself. Or not bright. Take whatever it is today and go with it. Now matter what, you are always enough.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***