My Workout and My Day

I completed my workout for today. It was another one of Tasha's workouts and this time it was a bored easily workout and it was still a hard workout to do even though there was a single repeated exercise. I stayed home from school again because my bus route wasn't running today so I stayed here where it was safe, but I still got to go outside and have some fun outside and take care of the animals.

But now I already know that I'll be going to school tomorrow because my mom and Allen are going to take me to school instead of me riding the school bus. Because the fire is moving away from us and also so my mom knows that I'm getting to school safe and on time even though I still get there on time on the bus. I know that all of my friends are going to be happy to see me tomorrow because they are going to be a lot worried, mainly about why I wasn't at school the past two days.

So I will let all of you know about how my school day goes for me tomorrow and what stuff I missed while I wasn't there and what new things I will learn in class today. The nice thing is my teachers will give me plenty of time to catch up in class all the things that, I missed while I was at home to stay safe and away from the fire.