Daily Check-in: Wednesday, August 18th

Hey hey, Beautiful Blendfriends and a warm welcome to you on the half way day.

Aka; Wildflower Wednesday. Here are some Forked Blue Curls. Flowers don't last long as they only open up for the morning, but one plant can put out many flowers over the lengthy season. Also the plant smells delicately minty when crushed.

So, what are we doing about workouts, food and the rest? We are not all about that or have to talk about it, but it does come up in our lives for our ever quest to be strong and healthy both in mind and body, so feel free to share!

So my workout is going to be a short HIIT from Daniel! So, I'm going to HIIT this day! ..Food be something....Not sure yet. Rice and beans seem good.

Okay, all about you now! Love to read whatever is up or down with you. And I do appreciate you taking the time to post about your life. Hopes to you for a good day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***