My Workout and My Day

I completed my workout for today. It was one of Tasha's workout and it was a HIIT Cardio workout but it was hard because, Tasha had made the workout very challenging to do even my legs felt like jello by the end of the workout. I couldn't go to school today because the fires closed off 4 corners that my bus route goes on, and my mom didn't want me going to school and haven't to worry about me.

Because of the fires the schools that my mom and Allen go and work at were closed down for the whole week and I just heard I won't be able to go to school tomorrow. Also because of the fires my boyfriend had to be evacuated from his aunt and uncle's house and, and he is safe at his grandparents house. I don't know if I'm going to be staying home from school all week or not but I won't know for sure so, we're just going to be staying at home where it's safe,

So it is not off to a good week for everyone and we would love it if you would send lots of healing energy our direction to help the people that, have lost there homes and help put the fires out for us. Because everyone is struggling to to find somewhere to go and live while trying to get as far away from the fire as they can, while also looking out for their families and family members. So this week is turning into a disaster for everyone we are putting big healing energy bubbles, around all the people and animals that are safe and are trying to get away from the fire,