Daily Check-in: Tuesday, August 17th

Hey, Blendos, what's happening with you sometime on a Tuesday?

I'm just going to put a pup in your face today, because dogs/cats/animals/furry trainers just make life better. So here is FT Hydro who just got finished jumping into and walking through puddles and also biting and bobbing for sticks in said puddles. He is definitely living up to his name, because he is discovering a love for water. On and in him 😂😂 ..So he be here to also remind you to stay hydrated and smile at the rain. Hah, I was in the rain yesterday. Sun was out at the same time, which pretty much mostly sums up my entire mood. Rainy sunshine.

Anyway, all this water talk, I think we need some food and workouts to go with it, yeah? So what is that looking like for you today? I have a recovery workout scheduled to wrap up FBYAY. I might do it or something else or nothing. The 2 week challenge was very fun and different. I felt it was total body focused, had some unique soreness to it and a great way to get to know Tasha and her style.

As far as food, just put me down for winging it, and I don't mean chicken wings.

And as far as this day, well, I better get to it. Have the best one you can have and thanks for checking in with me!

PS: Shout out to our Blendfriend, Shabnam. I remember her saying she would return from her trip around the middle of August, so just thinking of you, Shabnam!

And of course for Kim, #TangoTuesday ❤💚

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***