Perspiration Pals August 16th 2021🐱🚴☀️

Good morning Pals, welcome to another week of August! Around here we've gotten a break in the humidity which means the heat is at normal levels and it is possible to go outside without spontaneously combuusting. So of course I overdid it yesterday. We started the day with two hours on the bike. I kind of liked how at the end of our first leg of the bike path, there was a cat seated up on the wall, grooming serenely and contemplating passing cyclists, silly creatures that we are. Then I did a a couple loads of laundry followed by 90 minutes in the garden and my third batch of canning of the summer -- 7 jars of tomatoes are now awaiting my cooking pleasure this fall and winter. By the end of the day, my feet wanted to fall off. This morning, even my glutes are reminding me of my day. Talk about functional fitness! I had rescheduled my workout from Strong, but... it's legs! Not gonna happen... I'll do a little switcheroo, my arms feel like they could work today.

So that's pretty much it for me. I'm making progress on the little things -- along with the laundry and the canning, I finally decided where to stay for our week's holiday in the lovely, cool northeast. Looking forward to hiking, exploring, and enjoying some beautiful sunsets, three weeks from now.

How bout you, Pals? Any good recipes coming up today? Do *your* muscles hurt so good? Have your cats found new ways to mock and torture you? We need to know these things!

Edited