Yesterday in the Kitchen

Good day fellow Blenders!

Just thought I would start this thread today. Maybe it can become a regular thing.

So yesterday in the kitchen at the farm: Pizza for dinner.

Sourdough pizza crust (thinner this time) with roasted Shiitake mushroom, red bell peppers, Japanese Eggplant and seasoned wild caught shrimp. Homemade purple basil pesto as a sauce. This can be vegetarian by removing the shrimp or vegan by taking both the shrimp and the 4 oz of cheese off.

Also in yesterday's kitchen: I marinated some portobello mushrooms for tonight's dinner based off this recipe. https://www.fitnessblender.com/articles/delicious-mushroom-club-with-avocado-mayo I made the standard house dressing (honey Dijon garlic, lots of garlic). Also made a mushroom veggie stock for future meal this week and freezer. 5 hours simmering: baby portobello mushroom, celery, onion, carrot, bay leaf, oregano, parsley, French Thyme, sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper.

Please post what you did in the kitchen yesterday. Recipes, images, etc are very welcome. If you would like any recipe from something I post, I will do my best to create one. I never use recipes.

Have a blessed and prosperous day!

P.S. My apologies for the lack luster image. Camera flash did not work. :)