HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 16th๐Ÿงธ๐ŸŽˆ

Hello Blender friends, old and new! Everyone is welcome to read and post here and on the other daily threads. I hope this Monday finds you well and in good spirits. Let's start the week with an important reminder.

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne

I always loved Milne's Winnie the Pooh books, I even played Pooh in a children's play when I was little ๐Ÿ˜€. So seeing that quote brought me some good memories. As for the sentiment of it, I've had a tough time remembering that one this week, lots of little things have been adding up and I was feeling a little overwhelmed yesterday. I ended up making a list and got a lot of them crossed off. Funny how that leaves me breathing space afterwards.

I also wore out my legs completely yesterday! It was finally a bit cooler, so we took a long bike ride, and I did some gardening, canning, and laundry. Even my glutes are sore! So... I might skip ahead to arms day today ๐Ÿ’ช.

And what's up with you, friends? Any exciting workouts in your lineup? Any special treats headed for your table?

Edited