Daily Check-in: Monday, August 16th

Hello there, FB Fam, and best that it can be of a Mondaze to you! How was your weekend? Weather wise, mine was a bit rainy, bit busy, but otherwise not too bad.

Check-in wise though, it looks like you were in good hands with Alexi and Adrienne. Thank you ladies for ghosting with your own and beautiful flare!

So as for the workouts and food you have going on today, dish and deliver the strong and healthy stuff! Or maybe its a resting kind of day for the brain and/or body. Every day has different needs.

Needs today for me will be getting to try out the AMRAP workout from Tasha! It's under thirty minutes, so totally fits for today.

But not sure what I can whip up food wise. I think maybe a sandwich is in order. Sandwhich and banana nice cream is my go to summer cool kinda meal, so I think I'm down for that. I hope you can eat something that is satisfying and maybe weatherly appropriate.

Okay, picture to kick things off is of some Pepper Vine fruit. We got some ripe and un ripe berries here, but it doesn't help us much as we can't eat them in anyway. I'm sure the wildlife are happy about this.

In any and all ways though, here's to a good day and week ahead!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***