An update - getting back on track

A while ago I posted saying I needed to lose weight and I was working on being more consistent. I lost a stone (14 lbs) and was feeling great. Then I kind of stopped...

I have been so stressed recently with my university course, looking for a job and moving house - the healthy eating and working out got put to one side. I have done small workouts here and there but nothing consistent, so I need to get back into the swing of things.

Things I can be proud of however:

1) I have stayed roughly the same weight/size. I may not have lost any more, but at least I have maintained.

2) I got myself a job! I will be starting once I finish my Masters. And not only is it 'a job', it's my dream graduate job!

3) Me and my partner are settling into our new place. Everything got here in one piece and we are making it our new home.

My plan is to start Strong today as I've been craving strength workouts and I haven't done that program before (I will do the workout later). Food wise I need to simply add more veggies and fibre to my diet, which is what I did before and everything else kind of fell into place. Here's to a new start!

Edited