Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Week 32 goal evaluation- vax question

Ah, so my goals have not gone great this week.. I made a list to track, the green marks are for my bouldering goal, the pink for eating and blue is work related. It does help to keep my eye on my goals..

I ate 2 pieces of fruit on 3 days (the circled star). So next week I will eat 2 pieces of fruit on 4 days minimum. I only went bouldering once (the star), it went okay. I have been watching youtube videos to learn about technique. I have a course to learn how to properly fall this wednesday, I am looking forward to it and I am terrified… I also worked on mobilty (the circle).

I had quite a few impromptu restdays this week, but hey, it’s my holiday, so it is fine. I am going to a hotel with my son today, we’re going bouldering and swimming today and tomorrow we’ll go to the zoo with my best friend who turns 40 today and her son.

So, of topic question:

did your menstruation change for 1 cycle when you got vaccinated? Mine is completely out of whack. I am late, have been spotting for days which I never do, it is weird. After my first dose I wasn’t late, but I had really bad cramps, worse than I normally do and it lasted a little longer..

Hope you are doing okay!!