Perspiration Pals 15 August 21 💪🍫☕

Happy Sunday Ppals!

My Smurf collection is shy. I am having trouble getting all the little blue figures to gather for a picture. I will work on getting them to cooperate for next Sunday. Meanwhile a few of the Smurfs suggested the guy pictured above. Minions are energetic little guys and always seem to have something to say even it is not with words.

Today's minion describes my push-up abilities. 🙄 I am still working on my arm strength and I usually do wall push-ups as I have read they better approximate correct body position for push-ups compared to push-ups from your knees.

Yesterday I did a total body workout with Tasha-it did include push-ups which I did against the wall. Today I am rearranging the YAY challenge again since I already took an extra rest last week. That means I am moving on to a kickboxing workout. This should help strengthen my upper body. I am sure I will take another rest day this week to make up for the one I am skipping over. I may also do some extra stretching since I am skipping over that day as well.

How do you all handle scheduled rest days when you have taken extra days in the program? I like being able to mark it on the calendar so I can make sure I am getting my rest days in when I have to reschedule days.

Yesterday I prepared a really tasty dinner! I had stir fried broccoli with garlic and cashews. Then I added cooked rice as the broccoli was finishing cooking. I was happy with the dish for 2 reasons. The broccoli was cooked just right-no burnt spots and it was broccoli with a little rice instead of my usual rice with a little bit of veggies.

Now over to you! Tell us how your day is going. But before I go I'll give a should out to our chocolate loving Ppal friend Chocolena as today's meme made think of her although many of us Ppals enjoy chocolate. I hope you and all our silent blender friends are doing well.

PS. We welcome all blenders to read and chat with Ppals! If you would like to be a silent blender that is just fine too. 🤗