Daily Check-in: Sunday August 15th 👻

Happy Sunday all and welcome to the Daily Check-In. I hope your weekend has been treating you well and has more good things in store for you for the rest of today.

I tried this week to get a Kim or Raven-worthy picture for the thread, since it's my first time ghosting here. The best I could do was this little flower snapped on one of our morning walks. It's nothing spectacular, but it's pretty at any rate. I believe it's a wild Black-Eyed Susan and they grow in abundance down along the road where I stroll with the pups at this time of year. Unfortunately, the excessive heat we had earlier this week has restricted our walks quite a bit, but we still managed some early mornings before the real heat set in. Remy tells me I still have to make up for lost steps now that the weather has gotten more moderate, so walking will likely be it for my workout today, unless I surprise myself by throwing in some stretching or yoga this evening.

As for food, I'm not really sure what the plan is, as usual for me on the weekends, but my husband will be cooking it and that sounds good to me! Let me know below what's on your menu today and on your calendar as well. Whether you are resting or working hard, do enjoy yourself!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***