Daily Check-In: Saturday, August 14th 👻

Hello FB Friends and happy Saturday!

Alright, you all know by now that when I'm hosting a check-in, it very well may involve a food pic. #sorrynotsorry I've been on a taco kick lately and made some really good cauliflower tacos with homemade hot sauce this week. What have you been cooking or eating? Today I won't be cooking at all, since I have a date night reservation!

As for workouts (I suppose that's what we're here for?), I'm keeping it relatively low-key with a walk and some core work. I'm going to do the routine for DR from Kayla (I don't have DR but I do have a very weak core ) I just finished Flex/Booty challenge yesterday, so I'm thinking about what program to do next. I am going on vacation next week, so I'll probably free-style and then start something new the week after. What are you all doing with your bodies today?

That's it for me--I'm off for my walk before it gets too hot out there. Have a fab Saturday!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***