Daily Check-in: Friday, August 13th

Hello, hello Blendies :D

Firsty things first: I want to wish our Shelly a happy birthday! Thank you for being a constant here, your no nonsense advice and always sharing your workouts. I hope you had an amazing week (other than the heatwave) and that you have a wonderful birthday!!

As for everyone, it's also a Friday the 13th! I always like those, but even more so if there is a pizza in my future. Which of course there is, so that be all the food feels I need for today. What's about you?

And what about you regarding workouts and rest? Hopefully you are doing the workouts or resting or modifying in ways that help! ..I'm going to get to that pilates and core workout with Kelli today and that'll do for my workout complete!

And let's just add one more thing to this Friday and make it a Flower Friday with a Whitemouth Dayflower. A flower with blue ears and a white center that we are calling the mouth. They only open up in the morning so I want to say early bird gets the flower.

Okay, almost done, but not before I remind you that you will be checking in with I believe Alexi tomorrow and Adrienne on Sunday. So obviously look forward to that!

And I will see you guys come Monday time. Thanks for being here and being you. Now take care and stay safe. See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***