Perspiration Pals - 8/13/21 πŸ•ΈπŸ•·πŸ˜¨

Heya PPals, how's Friday the 13th treating you so far? Is it treating you like the royal bad### Blender you are? Or maybe it's meh? Or crappy? Go ahead and spill it if you're so inclined, whether you are a regular poster or just a regular reader, or a little bit of both, we are happy to have you here to commiserate, congratulate or just contemplate.

I'm getting ready to do some FB Pilates today bookended by short resistance band routines for warm-up and burnout round. What's on your agenda for the day? Perhaps cardio?

I have a creepy crawly story for you in honor of Friday the 13th. I used to be terrified of spiders but I've sort of gotten over that thanks to repeated unavoidable exposure. However, I still get the heebie jeebies if a spider drops onto me unexpectedly or if I run into a spider web while strolling along minding my own business. Well, yesterday morning I let the dogs out at 4:45 a.m., only to run half-asleep into a massive web strung between the porch rail and clothesline. Luckily, I saw the impressively big spidermama whose food trap I so rudely destroyed scamper herself up a remaining line of web and onto said clothesline, which meant she wasn't scampering up my arm and into my hair. I had a hard time convincing my mind of that however. It certainly got my heart rate up. And now I'm a little nervous about hanging my laundry out.

Let me know below what's getting your heart rate up today Pals, whether it be of the fitness or the food variety (or both). I'm hoping for pizza, but that remains to be seen. Good luck out there today!