Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: 30 Minute Bored Easily Total Body Strength

Good morning FB Family!

How is everyone today? I've got a new workout for you that packs a punch, without requiring much time out of the day:

New: 30 Minute Bored Easily Total Body Strength Workout

This fast paced routine offers a cardio warm up, total body supersets (with separate upper and lower body strength intervals), and cool down and stretch, in just 30 minutes. With the upper and lower body strength intervals separate from one another, you can lift to challenge each muscle group individually. The key to maximizing the benefit from short, single set strength training like this is to watch your form carefully (of course), but also to lift like you mean it, lift to challenge your own strength. Your strength and energy levels are something that naturally fluctuate over the days, weeks, and months, so tune in and really meet yourself exactly where you're at each time you workout.

On a personal note, I've been doing really well with my goal of working out first thing in the morning. If I wait, it just becomes less and less likely that I do a workout at all. I tackled one of Tasha's workouts last week (this one) and I loved it! I treated myself to a stretch with Kayla once the hard work was over. I felt spoiled by the combo of the two. Overall, I've been dabbling in HIIT here and there for very short bouts but lately I'm really enjoying strength training more than ever. I love the way it makes me feel! I'm going to keep up the consistency and I'm looking forward to continuing to feel myself get stronger and more capable. Progress takes time but it's worth it.

Is there anything particular that you’re focusing on right now, goal wise? Is there any certain training type that you're especially enjoying right now?

I sweat up a storm filming this new workout! I hope that it serves you as well as it did me. Let me know what you think and what you would like to see next!

Kelli