Daily Check-in: Monday, August 9th

Hi there my FB Fam! How are you on this fine(?) Monday? All the goods I hope.

I want to say a big thanks to our lovely Lea with her fabulous ghosting this past weekend, and also to my co-host Kim for her simply fantastic hosting the past couple weeks. Appreciation and love ten times over๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

So, about this Monday thing, what's the plan? I'll put up some Winged Sumac berries up and ripe for today's pic while you think about that. The berries can be used for a spice or the acid on the hair of the berries is used to make a tart lemonish ade. I haven't done it, spice or ade, so I can't really vouch for any of the flavors or how it works out. I just know things. Well, some things.

Anyway, how are your workouts and food? Are they treating you right and helping you feel good? ..I had no real workout cravings so I jumped on FBYAY and now I'm on the second week of the challenge. Today looks like it has some kickboxing in it! Tasha style. It has definitely been a unique challenge so far. Total body feels for sure.

Now how about that real food noms? .. I'm lately surfing on the edges of no clue and healthy enough. I think there is some turkey involved for tonight's meal. Or maybe burgers. Maybe a veggie burger if I'm feeling experimental and a cucumber salad on the side. I mean, it sounds good typing it out. Just gotta make those dinner thoughts a reality come supper time.

But now is the time for me to wish you a great day and week ahead. Randomly, it's August and we are all hot or cold somewhere, but seriously, thanks for coming here and checking it up with me. As always, I look forward to your words, what you have or don't have to say.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited