Perspiration Pals 8 August 21 🍐💡

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I hope you are all able to have sometime to relax today.

I have been doing the flex challenge followed the booty challenge this past month. I enjoyed both now it is time to do some abs and cardio hence the meme.

I am pear-shaped although I don't think any amount of exercise will change my inherent shape and turn me into a light bulb💡. Good thing that is not my goal!

Aside from getting back to abs this cartoon brought back a nice memory of a fun conversation I had with my Dad many years ago. There were 3 pears on the table and he asked what we would call 3 pears 🍐🍐🍐. Surely we can't say we had a pair of pears. After we ate one we would have a pair of pears but what if we ate another would we then have half a pair of pears? We amused ourselves carrying on this way for awhile, then my mother came home we started back in asking her what 3 pears were called.

So my question to you besides what is on your exercise and food menus have you ever come across something like this cartoon and it made you laugh at a happy memory?

I am not sure what is on my food menu, it is 10 am here so I am thinking of a second breakfast of eggs, my first breakfast was raisin bran before my Sunday Honda walk. For dinner I'll make a pasta or rice dish with zucchini, pepper and broccoli. For FB exercise I am starting the body weight only challenge.

Now it is over to you my friends! Remember we welcome everyone to chat and read our thread. It is Ok if you want to be a silent blender. I hope you are all having a good Sunday! 🤗