Saturday's workout complete + mini no scale victory

I love active recovery days, especially after a brutal lower body workout like the one from yesterday. I'm kind of dreading foam rolling because I know it's going to be intense ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Week two of FB30R4 complete ๐ŸŽ‰

So, yesterday was a busy busy day.

I'm a morning Workout person, but I didn't have a chance to do it in the morning. ๐Ÿคช

Soo, after breakfast and getting all the kids ready and out the door, driving to the bank, another bank, the coffee shop, and over to my MIL to surprise her for her birthday, we went home had lunch, got settled down for quiet time (Which I totally took advantage of and had a cat nap myself)๐Ÿ˜… Got back up, got the kids a snack while i emptied the dishwasher, changed diapers and all that jazz, got back out the door to ALDI (TAKING A 4YR OLD, 2YR OLD AND 7 MO OLD TO A GROCERY STORE WHERE YOU DO ALL THE BAGGING AND WHAT NOT IS SO MUCH FUN๐Ÿ˜‚)

Then we headed to get our Target pickup order, came back home, unloaded everything, got dinner prepped, and then I said, "do you know what time it is kiddos?! It's workout time!"

And they said, YAY! AND WE DID IT ๐ŸŽ‰ just in time to finish as my husband got home and I finished dinner๐Ÿ˜…

USUALLY IF I DON'T GET MY WORKOUT DONE IN THE MORNINGS, IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

SO IM EXCITED THAT I GOT IT IN

โ˜บ๏ธ

Anyway, if you're still here thanks for reading.

I'm all stretched and feeling good now and excited to have a day with the family at the farmers market and pool โ™ฅ๏ธ