đź‘»checkin Saturday 7-8

Hello all you lovely blenderbuddies. How’s this Saturday finding you? Lazing away your weekend? Planned full of fun things? Or is the weekend the time of chores to be done? Do you have a lie in on Saturdays? I certainly do! No alarm set, just wake up when I want to, which is usually around 8 anyway.

Now: let’s talk workouts… what are you doing or not doing today? Are you following a programme, a challenge or just planning a workout by yourself? I started doing the YAY challenge on Monday, but have only done one day so far. I am forever rescheduling, but hey, that’s what works for me! So what works for you? I am actually having another rest day today, second in a row. My body needs it, as tomorrow will be a very active day!

Now: let’s talk food…. How are you nourishing your body today? I have no idea, other than my breakfast of oats and peanut butter. My husband is cooking today, no idea what he is planning.

Well, lovely blenderfamily, leaving you to contemplate these wise words by Confucius…. Let’s take those words to heart. And looking forward to reading your bits and pieces. See you later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited